PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO AVOID YOUR ID BEING REJECTED.
1. Images must be clear and legible.
2. You must provide colour photos or colour scans of original ID documents
3. Do not provide certified true copies
4. Documents should be in English or translated to English
5. Documents should be either in JPG,PNG or PDF Format and each document should be less than
2MB in size.
Face Photo with ID
You need to upload a photo of your face by holding your primary Identification Document to prove that the application is made by yourself for your background verification process.
Please ensure the following when you take your photo
1. No object is covering your face like Sunglasses, hats, masks etc
2. ID Document should be front facing and your face must be clearly shown in the image
3. Do not take scans or photocopies and do not crop or alter your photo in any way
Incorrect photos may be rejected and it can delay your request for verification
Primary DocumentPlease upload a document from the options below (All International Passports, Driving Licenses and Birth Certificates are eligible to apply)
B. Driver’s License
C. Birth Certificate
Secondary DocumentPlease upload a document from the options below (All International documents are eligible to apply). Please choose a document other than your Primary document from the list below.
B. Visa ApprovalDocument
C. Utility Bills (Electricity, Mobile Phone, Land Phone, Internet or Gas Connection)
D. Rental/ Lease Agreement
E. Marriage Certificate
G. School/ Secondary School Certificate
Please upload any two documents from the options below (All international documents are eligible to apply). Please choose documents other than your Primary and Secondary documents from the list below.
A. Medicare Card
B. Student ID Card
C. Visa Approval Document
D. Centrelink Concession
E. Private/ Student Health Insurance Card
F. University Transcript
G. Utility Bills (Electricity, Mobile Phone, Land Phone, Internet or Gas Connection)
H. Bank Account Statement with Name and Address
I. Trade Association Card
J. Credit Reference Check
K. University Course Enrolment Notice
L. Government Organisation ID Card
Supporting Document 1
Supporting Document 2